Next in Deane Juhan’s Somatic Movement Therapy Series: Spine Webinar May 30
Join Deane Juhan for his next webinar on May 30!
Save the date and don’t forget to register.
Are you a student or teacher of bodywork, yoga or other practices? This class is for you!
What You Will Learn:
- Movements to unify shoulder girdle, pelvic girdle, legs, feet and spine
- Adding the cervical column to the lumbar and thoracic columns
- Extensively reviewing and deepening practice of all the previous classes
- Moving the spinal core and its deepest muscles
- Freeing every vertebra for flexibility forward, backward, side-bending, rotation and axial lengthening
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a link and another email will be sent to you 2 hours and 10 min before the event starts. CEUs available with NCBTMB. See Deane’s complete schedule for his Somatic Movement Therapy Series Webinars. Visit YogaKula to register.