Join Deane’s May 16 Webinar and learn all about Feet and Legs
Deane Juhan invites you to register for his next Somatic Movement Therapy Series webinar. This webinar series is designed for all students as well as a movement training program for bodyworkers of all kinds; yoga teachers and students, pilates, yoga and movement instructors.
On May 16, Deane will be discussing Feet and Legs Somatic Movement Therapy. Date and time: Sundays from 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT via Zoom.
What You Will Learn:
- Addressing issues in the feet, ankles, knees and hip sockets
- Beginning to open the lumbar spine
- Connecting to the soles of the feet and their key sensory role in balance
- Feeling weight in the joints and their sensory role in balance
- Development of physical and mental grounding
- Blending strong support (yang) with sensitivity (yin)
You will receive the link in your confirmation email after registering. Another email will be sent to you 2 hours and 10 min before the event starts. CEUs available with NCBTMB.