Last Part of the Somatic Movement Therapy Webinar Series
Register now for the last installment of the Somatic Movement Therapy Webinar Series.
Save the date!
June 6, 2021
10:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
What You Will Learn:
- Unify the organic wholeness of the body system
- The subtleties of heightened sensory awareness are never-ending.
- The body and its sensations are always in the present moment of “now”.
- The conscious mind tends to flicker between the past and the future. Attentiveness to the body’s “now” is a powerful way to ground consciousness in the “now”.
- The mind is far more than the brain. The intimate intertwining of body and mind is co-extensive throughout our organism.
- This intertwining is the source of our life force and a gateway to spiritual consciousness.
- By means of this self-development approach, we can become more comfortable in our skins, more effortless and fluid in our movements, and more peaceful in our minds.
- The opposite of stress is joy.
This webinar is through zoom, you will receive the link in your confirmation email and also in an email 2 hours and 10 min before the event starts. CEUs available with NCBTMB.